Friday, September 10, 2010

Mr. Hush Hush's Imagery

I was having dinner at Abe with some friends when the staff of my colleague before brought up that I look like Jojo (whom I googled and later found out to be Jojo Alejar) hosting a late night talkshow.  That got me thinking.  I have always been compared to different artists but I really couldn't find any resemblance to this Jojo guy.. Is he wacky?  If so, then maybe we share the same traits.. He's not bad looking din naman. hahahahhaha
Our yearbook in the university had this whole page dedicated to 'celebrity-look-a-likes' in campus.. and I was part of it. hahahahahahaha That time, I was the Ariel Rivera and my picture was placed side by side with his! hahahhahaha Hmmmm.. I do know how to sing (no, hushkins, not that kind of singing!! let's talk about that some other time) but I hardly knew any of his songs! hahahaha Hmmmm.. maybe it was the necklace I wore.. or the hair that I sported that gave the editors the idea (mind you, I was not part of the editorial staff of our yearbook! hmf)

Then I became a Corporate slave.  I had this officemate before that we call Ate V (obviously for the reason that her name is synonymous with the famous Star for all Seasons) and her daughter came up to me and said (circa 2004), you look like Jed Madela.  Upon seeing the look on my face, Ate V then proceeded to explain that he was the newest singing sensation in the country.  I looked him up and there.. hmmm.. I do look somehow like him! hahahahahaahahaha (and I chose the best looking angle that I could search in google)  Ever since that comparison, I have been tagged to him, of late, I was walking out of Mercury Drug and a friend of a friend exclaimed, you look just like Jed Madela. Hay.

newsflash.org
Wala lang magawa, hushkins. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment