Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lambada vs On the Floor

Those who grew up in the 80s would recall that Lambada was such a hit! hehehe I became addicted to the song and could recall Rachel Lobangco (?) dancing to this beat. hahahaa I imagined myself dancing to one, actually, with somebody hunky besides me, of course! hahahaha





And to my utter bliss, JLo released her new single, which is frankly, Lambana-like! hehehe and the video is soooo cool, it beats Lady Gaga's born this way. hahaha Do I see some eyebrows raising?? :)  Last time JLo released this kind of mix was way back 2000, Waiting for Tonight and now I am smitten again with JLo :) Pwetty, pwetty! hahaha





Hush, hush for now**

2 comments:

  1. The forbidden dance. Haha. Gusto ko din yung On the floor, pero lahat ata ng friends ko ayaw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nishiboy, APPIR! lahat na ata na loka sa Born this Way pero when i heard this song, love love love and naka loop na sya sa ipod ko! hahaahahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete