Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hushnniversary!! ^_^

September 6, 2011




One year and 2 days na pala blog ko.  Tsk tsk.





and I don't know how to celebrate it :(





This has been my outlet, of making me feel good on things that made me feel bad.  





A medium to share my experiences to my 17 loyal followers (hahahaha!!)





To read other people's thoughts, though varying but with a degree of respect





… and because of the dramas I have been through lately, I decided, I needed to splurge ^_^


:)

I wanna buy this car!! :)


*hush, hush*



9 comments:

  1. Happy 1st Blogsarry Mr. Hush Hush!

    So ikaw pala yan. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! got it! :p

    happy anniversary MR. HUSH HUSH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dahil nagpakita ka na sabihin mo na din sakin kung sino sa barkada ko yung ex mo... haha!

    super curious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ay! ka-dato ba! hihi

    happy birthday kay bloggie mo! :)
    sosyal na followers mo pala. nakita ko pa ang dakilang si Louie. you already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Canonista ^_^

    Pareng shenanigans, di ko naging ex barkada mo!! :p sabi ko lang, kakilala ko sya, yung sinabi kong ka.ex ng ex ko, si angel ata dito :)

    Yah, yung photo ko good for 4 hours lang yun :)

    GB, mao ba? mga creme dela creme diay ako followers? wow! i'm touched.. touch me some more! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember the first time I saw your profile, you said you were inspired to write because of a fellow blogger.

    Look at you now, 17 followers, one awesome blog.

    Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks Yuan ^_^

    Mugen, coming from you, it's an honor. I think i'm blushing now. Char! :) Yah, I remember writing because I was inspired by Corporate Closet .. how time flies..

    ReplyDelete