Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Bearistas

hehe
These are my kids.  They accompany me when I drive alone and I find great fulfillment in collecting these Bearistas from Starbucks. =)


My first kid was from the Philippines (one with the brown hat).  Got it from Starbucks Chinabank Makati.  The other kid  was given to me by Elena, whose based in Singapore.  Notice how their shirts represent something from their country =)


The cute lamb bearista came from Minnierva when she went to HK. Awwwww...




This one on the left is wearing a Spider costume in time for Halloween, while the one on the right is wearing a pumpkin shirt.  The latter was given by Ferns when he was in Vegas.  Both are circa 2009.










Mrs Claus Bearista was bought in Singapore by a colleague.  I really wouldn't have mind if I bought the other pair, the Mr. Claus but when I visited its branch in Shangrila, it ran out of stocks =(


I didn't like their Valentine's bearista, so I opted for this Easter bearista in flower dress.  This was March 2010.








Finally, these are the 2 latest collection, the VIA (Ready Brew) Bearista and Raccoon Bearista for Halloween 2010.  Aen't they all cute??! =)











It would be sweet to receive one on Christmas, wink wink =)

No comments:

Post a Comment