Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Love for Armpits (New Lay-out)

4am
June 28, 2011


I am pleasantly surprised by my new lay-out :)


I called Roripuff last night to gossip on the latest activities in Cebu, especially those of my crushes. hehe  Parang high-school teeny-boopers lang.  We talked how one of them, RD, was already hitched (darn) and tried without success to scan through my FB comments I had on the picture of them together.  Stalker lang. :p


Then I came across at how plain my blog looked, and what happened to your creative-director side of the deal?? hmf.  He asked whether I wanted to reinstate my old look, with the candles stuff.  I said, no, that seemed eons ago.


Worn out, the day got hold of me and I slept at 9.30pm!! I could not remember the last time I slept this early!!! hehehe 


So now, I am out and about at 4am, reading my book, checking out other blogs and of course, viewing my own :)


I like my layout, Rori :)  It depicts my lust love for armpits and the forthcoming postponed white party that I kinda prepared. hmf.  Isip ko pa kung mag.drag ako.  Trip-trip lang. hehehehehehehhe :p  Punta ka na kasi rito para you can see why I am excited. hihi


*hush hush

10 comments:

  1. urgh! what did you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    di ko ma open toh sa office..

    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha ganda naman ah :) it's a work of art by Rori :) di naman malaswa right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeeeeeeeee! mahihirapan na ako magbasa ng blog mo dahil jan..

    disturbing yan lalo na sa mga straight!

    haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sige na.. pagbigyan mo na ako nito. heheheheheh :) white party month naman eh :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo nga...NSFW! LOL! pero sarap dilaan ng nipples nya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Sean - yuppie! may nakagusto sa lay-out! hahahahaha

    @ Papa G - noh? parang gusto ko nga tumili when Rori arranged the lay-out. hehehehe ^_^

    @ shenanigans - takpan mo nalang screen mo when you read at the office! hehehheheheh :)

    ReplyDelete