Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sabado Nights


For the past 2 Saturday nights, I hang out at Che.lu (mag-thank you ka Jeff! hehehe) and the past 2 Sabado nights, matumal ang benta ng lola nyo. hahahahaha  Tuloy, I can't find any inspiration to blog about my pick-up line series. tsk tsk 


I'm beginning to doubt my prowess.  Am I getting too old for pick-up lines?  Does the crease-line show on my forehead? (wala naman ah)  Am I getting too familiar with the crowd? (yikes!)  Do I look pok-pok already?? (double yikes!!)


For tonight, I plan to shine and raise the phoenix (wag na muna dyosa baka masilaw lahat! hahahaha) in me! For tonight, I'll party til I dance weary!  Tonight, I'll drown my worries away with booze.  Tonight.. I hope my broken heart mends..


"If you stay for a while
Let me hold you tonight
Just open your eyes you will see the light

But stay for a while
Let me hold you tonight
Just open your eyes you will see the light shine 


You don't have to be frozen
You don't have to be broken tonight"

- Armin Van Buuren

No comments:

Post a Comment